What is the Heritage Club
The Heritage Club provides an opportunity to establish a legacy gift with the goal of investing in the long term future of Sacramento State Athletics.
These endowments allow a donor to establish a continuous stream of support for a specific need or program. Each year, distributions from these endowed funds are used for a specific purpose, as defined by the donor. Endowments can provide support for scholarships, facilities, teams, academics or any area where a donor has a passion.
How to Become a Member
First, elect a cause where you have a passion to leave a legacy. Then decide how you want to fund you legacy:
- One Time Funding (minimum of $25,000)
- Multiyear Commitment (minimum of $5000 per year for five (5) years)
- Planned Gift: Use planned gift vehicles like charitable remainder trusts, gift annuities, bequests, life insurance policies, IRA required minimum distributions and other tax-wise tools.
In appreciation, heritage Club Members will receive:
- Name Recognition on the Heritage Club Wall in the Athletic Center
- A listing on the Hornetsports.com, the official website of the Hornet Athletics
- Special Invitations to Sac State Athletics' Events